Little one is officially a walker. He is at times a little wobbly, but for the most part his first choice of transportation is his feet!

Please get a good look at those THIGHS! Absolutely DELICIOUS! MMMM! Unfortunately they slim down when they start walking...but rest assured I will make great efforts to keep those rolls as long as I can!

He is more than proud of himself.


Please get a good look at those THIGHS! Absolutely DELICIOUS! MMMM! Unfortunately they slim down when they start walking...but rest assured I will make great efforts to keep those rolls as long as I can!
He is more than proud of himself.
This is what happens when daddy gets on the floor......very sweet!
I think the next few weeks will be very trying and challenging. Not that I am surprised I expected for the last semester to feel much longer that any other. But no matter what I expected the reality is always different. I am praying that I can be supportive and encouraging to Sal. I know he is more than burned out and ready to be D-O-N-E! As am I...


6 comments:
Is your house hot or cold??? Salvatore is in a pair of Footy PJs and Samuel is in a diaper???
LOL... just bustin' on ya!
I'm the only one that would notice that... I know!
Great pictures. Hey, thanks again for watching the kids today and also for dinner. I hope you are doing ok and resting!
Really GREAT pics!!! Thanks for sharing them :)
Seeing daddy's and their children is the most precious gift we could ask for. It is so amazing to see how much our FATHER loves us through our husbands love on our children.
Keep capturing those moments... the kids will be so grateful!
Praying for you guys
christy
We are praying alongside you as Sal finishes strong..may you be blessed as you have been steadfast through these years...love you!!!
Oh my goodness!! Those pictures of Samuel are priceless...and I love those thighs!
Post a Comment