Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2004


On April 27, 2004 our Donovan was born. My sweet little boy...or maybe not so little....he weighed 9lbs 11ozs. Yes-sir-ree he was a biggin'!
As a baby he was very kicked back and relaxed. Little did I know he was just observing his surroundings and gathering his information to explode into the dynamic, energetic, full of spunk modern day 'little rascal' whom we lovingly call 'Spanky'. We would have it no other way, he is a treasure and I love him so very much.
My little boy turned 5 today!

Cake with Grandpa and Grandma!




Cake (and fun) with the cousins!




And.....Cake with our friends! (Spoiled rotten...? No, just loved ALOT!)
Happy Birthday Little man!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was one BIG baby. I just watched a delivery (on tv) of 9.6.....
9.11---WOW!!!! Kudos to you!!! Happy Birthday little, BIG boy!!!

Pauline said...

I am so sorry we missed the party yesterday. I had to take Joel to the Dr. today. He now has an ear infection. Is it ever going to end??? Tell me it will. I know, I know...no ear infections in heaven but I don't know if I can wait that long.

Gabby said...

I want a piece of his cake that you made!!!

Mari said...

His cake was GOOD!@!!

MrsKraft said...

Holy cow, Donovan is 5?????
Where has the time gone?
Miss you, friend.