I asked my sweet little girl what she was doing this morning...and she said she was using her Wobble-Goggles. "Hmm" was my reply. And I asked what exactly her Wobble-Goggles do? She said they can see through anything and that they could see my brain. "HMM' was my reply again. And then I asked what she saw in my brain...she said she could see that I loved her. "Your absolutely right!" was my reply.

I think we could all use some 'Wobble-goggles'...except we would have to have the mind of a child. ;)
Although I'm not sure I would want any (human being) to be able to see my heart and mind at all times. Because I know my Lord knows all my thoughts and intents I am daily amazed at Grace and continuously challenged by it.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
2 comments:
love you Nina Grace!!!
Wow! Great post ;)
Post a Comment