Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Much to celebrate...Resurrection Sunday!!! The day that reminds me of the burial of my sin and the new life that my dear Savior has provided for me. Great day!
Today was my husbands birthday. We had lunch together with the kids and we had a small cake together. And tonight when he came home for his dinner break we had wings with our neighbors (Gerry cooked- I loved it-THANKS Gerry). All in all a good day even though he had to work (at least I think so- I wasn't the one at work). Tomorrow we are headed to Charlotte to spend the day with Sal's family.
That's not all. We have more to celebrate this week....My brother and his wife welcomed their newest member of the family.
Brycen Robert Garofalo
8lbs 3 oz and as sweet as they get! (I wish I could smell him!)
They tell me he looks like his mamma and is a very good baby. Quiet and sweet...takes after his Aunt Mari already! (HAHAHAHA!)
I cannot tell you how overcome by emotion I am when I see my brother with his two babies. I love you and congratulations!!
My dear Alexa, already in love with your baby brother. You will love him always!
Congrats Bobby and Sammy enjoy your beautiful family.
Happy Easter to you all!
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Congrats to you Aunt Mari...Oh Boy another baby for you to love on!!!
Congrats to you, Bobby and Samantha on your baby boy!...Boys Rock!...Love my boys!
...and to you too, Martha!...enjoy!

Happy Easter! :-)

Sheri said...

Big hearty congrats on the newest addition to the family! What a sweet baby!! I know exactly what you mean about that baby smell!! There's nothing like it!! :) Happy Easter to you and yours and hope that Sal had a great birthday!!

sarah said...

awww congrats. so cute!