M-I-C....K-E-Y.....M-O-U-S-E...

(Sam-Sam was asleep)

We had a good time in Florida and made some great memories. Upon our arrival home Spanky got sick...he caught a Mickey stomach bug. Y-U-C-K!!!!
Here are some pictures of our time there:
We saw Mexican Mariachi's (they look an awful lot like my monkeys),
You can even find some Trolls. Fun times!
Lots of KISSES!
Italian Nona as we call her...92 years old. Not many have the privilege of meeting their Great-Grandmother.
Salvatore, Uncle Tony and Italian Nona.
All of us...what a motley crew!
Good times and great memories...now back to laundry.
Have a great weekend!!











2 comments:
Wish I was there with you guys...the kids would have had a blast!...You know I mean the "BIG" kids!!! Glad everyone made it home...and safe!
Oh that looks like you had so much fun! Disney with grandparents, doesn't get much better huh!? :) I'm scheduled to have my c-section May 8th - 6 weeks to go!
Post a Comment