Sunday, March 15, 2009

The kids are in bed and I am alone....sal's at work. I am very much not used to this. Being at home alone at night stinks...really bad. I guess I'll get used to it, but really I don't want to get used to it.
Today I spent the day at the urgent care...that was FUN! We (meaning my four kids and I) got there at 11:30am and we left at 4:00pm....talk about enjoyment on a Sunday! I was literally pacing the halls at 3:00pm because I was feeling INSANE!!!!!!
Samantha has strep, the baby has ear infections (yes both ears..at least this gives him a little excuse for being such a BOOGER! He's been really mean!). The other two are OK for now...thankfully though the doctor was realistic and suggested we treat them all for strep. Good idea....since in all probability they will all have it. They don't share many things without hesitation, but germs they seem to have no problem at all sharing.
OK...that's enough spewing for now...I am going to sit on my laundry on the couch. (I refuse to fold any of it tonight!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

not sharing anything but germs! ..... that's funny!

Sorry about your lonely nights. May you find something perfect to do to fill that time as it may end up being a gift (something you really needed!!))

Christy said...

sorry that you guys are all not feeling well. I am glad that they are all being treated, b/c strep speads like nothing else I know... and it is the worst! Wish we lived closer... I would bring you some of the chocolate chip cookies we made the other night!

Gabby said...

Girl I hear being alone...LOUD & CLEAR!!!!
next time p/u the phone and chat w/me!

Trail Rated said...

Kami is home alone 3 nights a week - so se understands - call her next time.

Emily said...

I had so many years of alone time at night. It was hard then, but looking back, I loved those times with God. Hang in there and call anytime!