Sunday, March 8, 2009

While other people are getting ready for the warmer season and the shorts and bathing suits we are beginning the lengthy celebration of birthdays. It starts in March and goes through May...well June. By the time we get done celebrating one persons birthday we've had 2 0r 3 cakes. March we get Sal and Grandma's birthdays as well as her anniversary all within days from each other.
This year we had cake last week with my mom and brother...cake this week with Sal at the park with his friends...and cake today for Sal with my in-laws which every year serves as birthdays and anniversary celebrations. And we get to start it all again in April when both Daddy and Spanky have birthdays (as well as my brother...but I won't be having cake with him this year) and then a week after Spankster we have Samuel's...by June I will be ready for a snowsuit not anything resembling beach or pool attire. I most definitely need to work on this!!! But for the time being here are some pictures of our week/weekend.

Not sure what the little guy is thinking in this picture....
All I know is that the chaos had him in tears a couple of times...and this might have been right before one of those times :(
Here is the whole bunch...these are some happy grand-parents! (the baby looks a little scared...I think he should be that's a rowdy bunch)
And these are the reason we have the Little Rascals theme song forever playing in the back of our minds!!!
And with that....
Have a great start to your week!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

How did the pork come out?

Gabby said...

Pauline...the pork was great!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures...we might have over done it though...hehehehe!

Christy said...

Girl, every year I feel like I am ready for a snow suit as well! ha! I think that should be the new trend... I know many people who would rather that!

Trail Rated said...

Love and miss you guys!

MrsKraft said...

Mari, every time I read your blog, I fall in love with your family all over again...I could have been Aunt Jenny 50672976 more times!!! Miss you guys!!!