Three of my friends and I went to the mountains this weekend. It was great! I had an awesome time. I laughed like I haven't laughed in a long time. I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. I was privileged to get to know 3 wonderful ladies better than I did before. What amazing girls with amazing lives and testimonies! They're also mean card/game players. I did win at Phase 10. I smoked 'em! Don't let them tell you otherwise (they're lying!). Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for sharing with us. It was such a great time of relaxation and refreshment...just awesome! What a blessing to have friends/sisters in Christ to listen, encourage and lift me up. That I know love me right where I am. (They better!)
And then....to have my family. My gift from God!
It was really nice to come home and squeeze everyone! It doesn't take very long to miss home like crazy....Even though this weekend was so good it was really nice to be back home where my crew is!
YEA Boyyyyyyyyy!
2 comments:
Yes, I wish I could have been there this weekend. But like you said, I was where I was supposed to be-with my husband and beautiful children. Thanks:)
Love you lots:)
Pauline
That is so awesome to be able to get away with friends and just enjoy the time. God bless you.
Post a Comment