I spoke to my Brother tonight...his wife went to the doctor today and found out what they are having. It's a ........BOY! I am thrilled for them.
There are a few things on my heart and mind....I am lifting them up in prayer. I know my Father hears me. It's just hard to wait and trust that even though I don't know the answer or the timing He is good and faithful....I tend to be impatient.(no wise cracks people!)
I have a great Nina quote...the other day I was feeding the baby. The kids were next to the couch talking when I noticed Nina and the way she was looking at Sal. She had a look of admiration as she said, "Mom, the girl who marries Sal is going to be one of the luckiest girls in the world." And she smiled a gentle sweet smile. I agreed with her and then asked her why she was saying that. She said it was because he was so handsome. He blushed and shook his head. It was a really sweet moment.
I told him I thought he was a good looking boy...and you know what he said? He said, "Mom, I think your good looking too." That kid wants something good for Christmas...for sure!
4 comments:
very cute. I know how much siblings love one another... it is so special. Enjoy those great children.
That is so sweet of Samantha to say that. I'm sure mommy will scare the girls away though lol. It is sweet when they just love eachother and stop their fighting. Enjoy every minute with them it goes by fast as you know. I started the Kay Aurther Bible study with Andre on James and he loves it. Pray that this will not only bring him closer to God BUT bring us closer too. It is about trials and he is so going through that right now so it is good for him to see God puts them there for a reason. He already has a friend he wants to share his verse with. Someone he says doens't believe. God is already working. I will let you know how it goes.
Oh boy~a boy! How exciting!
Kids say some of the sweetest things sometimes don't they! Have a great weekend!
Joel did that the other day. Joel and Riley were eating breakfast (which is usually, eat,drink, brush your teeth, get your book bag and get in the van).But while they were eating, out of the blue Joel turned to Riley and said, "I love you, Ri". And she said, "I love you too, Joel". WOW, that made my heart feel SO good. I told them that too:)
Post a Comment