Love...
Obedience...
Trust/Faithfulness...
Faith...
All words that can so often sound very cliche. Yet when lived out can carry such magnificent blessings. When not lived out carry hurt and pain and separation. Separation from God as well as those we hurt in the process.
I know I often find myself in the position of the offender who gave very little thought to decisions and once they are carried through the repercussions of them linger.
First and foremost I want my decisions, all of them even the little ones, to be in light of God's will. Because ultimately if they are the repercussions are also in His will.
Secondly I want my decisions to be made in love. Love for my Maker and Love for those whom the decision will affect.
3 comments:
Amen....We all need to be reminded daily to be mindful of what we say and do....there is so much at stake if unsaved people go by our examples.
Good post!
Hey, I am planning on going to the park tomorrow around 12pm since it is half day at school. You want to come and meet us? Let me know.
See ya tonight:)
Pauline
I'm so tracking with you on this post!!! Love it!!!
I especially love this part:
When not lived out carry hurt and pain and separation. Separation from God
Great words, my friend!
Post a Comment