Tonight Daddy took the 2 boys to a soccer game. His Alma-mater FIU played USC. This morning he got to go out and kick the ball with the team. (You bet he was in his glory!) You know what I find so amusing....how if he needs to find something in the house he usually asks me...."Hun do you know where the ______ is?" But last night when the FIU coach asked if he would be able to come out and kick the ball to the goalies he had his gloves out and washed and hung up to dry in about 3 minutes flat. Now, how come he knows where his gloves are (which are retired right?), but anything else which he uses on a regular basis is so hard to find?!? HMM?!?
Well, it was me and the Nina bear just the girls....and Samuel. So I thought it would be fun to bake!
First we had to take care of the little guy...
So Nina bear helped me wash and dress him...
Then she helped me bake banana bread...fun! Can I tell you she totally takes after her mommy. She has to sample everything! I mean everything...first the buttermilk...then the sugar...then the flour (yes the flour, but wait it gets better)...then the baking soda (yuck)...and finally the baking powder (after this one I think she finally understood that not all the ingredients that go in taste good on their own). But the final result is yummy....Breakfast!
and rolling them in the sprinkles, but if I am being honest her favorite part was...
Eating the caramels!
In a perfect world Sam-Sam would have been sleeping and the Nina and I would have had our own little baking party.....but.....it is not a perfect world and little guy had a hard time. I think he wanted to be part of the fun. I'll bet he could smell the caramel and banana bread (which should be the next fragrance candle by the way!)
So he joined us...we didn't mind. How could we?? Look at him!

I love my Nina bear and I had a great time with her tonight.







6 comments:
Very cute, I can't wait until my little girl can bake with me. I know that she is going to start pretty early because when I am cooking she is already at my legs and sometimes in my arms!
Glad to hear the girls and one little guy had a great time baking. I'm trying to do more of the that. Tara loves to help anytime see can. It is so sweet to see them trying to help and do thier best. I like to taste one of those apples. lol
Oooh...caramel apples! I would love one...hold the sprinkles though, don't want to make it anymore fattening than it already is. lol
Ooohhhh....my Nina Grace...(I miss her!)
Looks like a fun girls night. Love caramel apples... I really want to make some now. mmmmmm....
yyyuuummmyyy ffffooorrrr mmmyyyy
ttttuuuummmmmmyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time include me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on!!
girls have fun boys EAT the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment