
The many faces of my beautiful 4 1/2 month old last night. He should of been asleep....it was 9:45pm usually he's in bed at 8-
ish. Not last night. Remember
not so nice baby, well he was back last night for short spurts. In between we got these...

"What do you mean its past my bedtime...???"

"Mom, lets talk about this going to bed thing...I think it is way more fun to be up with you and dad..."

"Whole bunches of FUN!"

He's so
stinkin' cute that it does not take much to sucker mommy in!

"Really mom the
fun's over??? bed??? why??? I thought we were having fun?"
3 comments:
It's a special treasure to get those happy little moments with just one....of course you know that much more than I do!!
Very funny! You're right Samuel is very cute.
Yesterday I had not so nice baby also... I was so emotionally drained that I didn't even want to cook dinner. I did, because that is what we do... we push through those hard times.
Have a great day...
Post a Comment