Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Attack of the killer dust!!!

I would like to warn you what you are about to see is a little shocking and some what hard to believe. Before you look I want to say I do clean my house and try to keep it from totally looking like a mad house. With that said here you go.......




What in the world is that?? You ask....well...I have told several people about the crazy dust issues I have had. I can dust today and tomorrow the film is back. It is uncontrollable! I have been vacuuming more lately than ever. I change my filters every couple of weeks and still craziness. So today I was moving some of Sal's school books by the computer (because I was going to vacuum) and I happened to look at the computer tower and saw some fuzz hanging out of the slot where the floppy disk goes.....so......I decided to take the thing apart to clean it. And this is what I found. Mind you I vacuum behind the computer desk frequently....it is nuts! ( If you look closely in the pic you can see my vacuum cord...I promise I am not a piggy and I do clean my house)
I rolled up the dust and this is what I got...SICK!
I also opened the tower and cleaned out in there...I was kind of hoping it would help this wonderful piece of technology speed up a bit...no such luck. At least I know it won't die of dust inhalation. I will definitely be checking it regularly to make sure it does not build up like this again...as for the dust issue I will continue to vacuum like a freak and hope that something gives.

We started our Bible study tonight and I am excited to see what God does with it. It is a great group of ladies and I look forward to growing in God's word together!

5 comments:

Billie said...

It is crazy how much dust in our homes. I still believe it is from our carpets. You can vacuum as much as you want and I promise the dust is still there. I can't wait to get rid of my carpet!!!

Christy said...

I hate dust... and dusting for that matter... why? because I am allergic to it... just seeing that made me want to sneeze!

Sal said...

WOW!!!Thats realy dirty!


have fun at bible study.

Gabby said...

I see hardwood floors in your future!

Tracy said...

Oh boy...I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I found something similiar to that behind my washer and dryer yesterday (only worse) It's funny how that stuff seems to come out of nowhere ;o}