Oh So Sweet Baby, Sleepy Baby, Cute Baby, Just want to nibble on those cheeks baby, Calm Baby, Peaceful Baby, Oh what a Dream Baby, Got to love that Baby, I'd have 3 more Babies like that Baby....
And then the clock strikes 5pm and this Baby goes somewhere for several hours and we meet............
Not so Nice Baby...

Oh not as Sweet Baby, Screaming very loud Baby, Doesn't let mommy put me down Baby (unless I want to see that face and hear the sound effects that come with it), Not so Calm Baby, Still gotta Love that Baby, But Not so sure I'll have 3 more....
Afternoons are not as peaceful and smooth as our days. It seems as though when daddy gets home its all downhill form there. (With the baby) He does have some belly issues. But I won't say it is all due to the belly....
At least the Not so Nice Baby goes away around 8ish-PM
And we get very Nice Baby Back through the night. He still gets up every 3 hours but goes right back to sleep. I had been spoiled with my other children. They all slept at least 6 hours at this point. This little guy is not, maybe because he was early??? Anyway, no big deal.

3 comments:
Mari,
I can't believe how quickly Samuel is filling out. It amazes me how rolly polly babies can get overnight. Zach was just like that... he weighed in at 7.3oz and not too long after that all the rolls started appearing! I love those rolls... they are just really hard to get clean and smellin' good!
Hope you are doing well... we are praying for you and for sleep to return very quickly.
So neat to hear all about Samuel, he is too cute! Hopefully the crying spells will not last too much longer. Even though the night feedings are exhausting, it still makes me want to do it all again myself hearing about your 3 hour ritual. Those are some of the sweetest times when the house is so quiet and it's just the two of you awake.
What do you think about doing the pool next week? Is that too much with your newborn? I will be out of town through Sunday, but email me and tell me what you think. We have a decent pool in our neighborhood if you guys wanted to come here...let me know!
Oh my gosh, Mari, he is TOOOO cute!
But I have to say, Not So Nice Baby is a little scary 3 months away from a wedding date!!!
Post a Comment