Sunday, June 1, 2008

My sweet Samantha










Samantha is the second from the left.

My little girl had her first dance recital this weekend...and she did great. It was alot of fun to watch her. She was so excited and seemed to blossom right before my eyes. She loved having something all her own, and all feminine. We all went and had a good time watching Samantha be a girl!



Baby's doing good...and so is every one else.
I don't have much else to say...blogging has been hard for some time. Maybe when I get some more sleep I'll feel like I can put sentences together that make sense...Not sure when that "more sleep" thing will happen. I have a friend who has been known to say "I'll sleep when I'm dead". I am hoping that it will happen a little sooner than that. Anyway, hugs and kisses to all.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow, she looks beautiful. We are hoping to put Riley in some kind of ballet class this fall. I am sure she is going to LOVE it. She will finally get to do some kind of "girly" thing.
Hey, I have another bag for you:)
Pauline

Emily said...

Hey:) These pictures of Samantha are precious! Oh my goodness, I bet you had so much fun seeing her do her recital!