Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birds, Butterflies, Babies and Fish.





Yes grandma has her hands in the fish net...funny what you do for the ones you love.






Samantha caught a butterfly...she named it sloth. (From the movie goonies)






Birds in the nest on the front door of the cabin.







We went fishing. Donovan insisted...he loves fishing!





The boys love the pop guns...who knows what adventure they were on.

Donovan loves his baby Samuel!

Nina loves her daddy....and daddy loves his nina.


Sal's parents came up there Sat. night it was nice to see them, and I know they love spending time with the kids.



This weekend we went to the mountains. Our first long drive with the baby, it went well. I can't believe he is a month old already. I know that's not old but it went soooo fast, I am really trying to take it all in and really soak up this precious time. When Samuel was born my heart was filled with gratefulness for all that God has blessed me with. And I continue to be thankful. This weekend was a perfect picture of all those things that fill my heart.




















































































1 comment:

Christy said...

Mari,
it is great to see the kids and how they are growing. You have a beautiful family, God has truly blessed you. I am not sure how I'd be able to handle a fourth... so Kudo's to you! Please let me know when you guys will be making the trek to Charlotte next... I'd love to meet you at Anzi's with the kids!
Much love,
christy
ps. where do you find the probiotics?