Thursday, June 12, 2008

Forget catching up...at this point there is no catching up. Now its a matter of not letting the laundry pile up so high on the couch that we can't see the person sitting next to us. Or making sure that the kitchen floor isn't capable of trapping the children like fly paper because its so sticky. Never mind the dust and carpets and yadayadayadayada!!!! Anyway I just thought I would voice that somewhere. I know just a season, but I'm thinkin' its going to be a pretty long season. I guess I should get off this thing and go get something done.....

4 comments:

Tutich said...

Oh, just let it go!! Your littest baby will on be little for a short time!!

Mari said...

Trust me I have and it is starting to show

Tutich said...

...and then your brain and you hands can not function while thinking and typing at the same time and you can't make a proper sentence!! He will ONLY be little for a short time!!

Unknown said...

I totally hear ya on this post! Love the picture of the fly paper *grin*