
Sal is an avid reader and has found a way to hold the baby (which he loves to do) and read his books. Daddy got him some Frank Peretti The cooper kids adventure series books. He got him the first 4 in the series. He got them on Monday and he is on the third book already!!!! He takes after his father, they both love to read. Besides video games it is his second favorite thing to do. The third is baby sitting Samuel.

I know that he will one day be an amazing man and father. He is so gentle and caring.

My little one is getting bigger....he is at 9lbs. We just love him!!!

P.S. I got my kitchen floor, downstairs bathroom and the foyer floors all clean. And I managed to put away some laundry and get 2 bags from this weekend put away.....can I get a WOOHOO!
5 comments:
I love the Sal and Samual Pictures. They are great! It will be interesting to see how he is going to do once Samual starts moving. Joel loves to hold Josiah but he is now ALL over the place:)
WWOOOOOHHHOOOOO!!! Wanna come do mine now?!?!
How beautiful it is to see Sal and Samuel. From the pics alone you can tell he is going to be an amazing father... they look like angels! I haven't gotten the probiotics yet... when I actually get into the part of town that has an earth fare I will do it. Who knows when that will be!
PS. great job on the cleaning... my baby is now almost 9months old and I haven't even come close to that lately! :)
Hey! What cute pictures! I am so glad you guuys are doing well, how sweet that your oldest is so careing! I was hoping to run into you at church Sunday to get your number again...sorry! I have an actual pocket address book now and so I will not be losing numbers anymore...hopefully!I ran into Barb at church and was all excited about using my new book to get her number and I couldn't find it in my purse! So, I used the infamous scrap of paper, oh well. Anyways, email me your number again so we can get together. Talk soon!
they are so cute together. will and abby are just now starting to interact and i just love watching them. samuel is adorable.
Post a Comment