It was Sal's birthday on Friday...33. We celebrated with the kids...and on Saturday headed to Charlotte. I loved watching the kids and their anticipation to celebrate their fathers birthday...They picked out his gifts...which consisted of coffee (the good kind, the kind expensive kind that momma doesn't buy normally), and huge football themed coffee/thermos mug, pop-tarts (that he doesn't have to share :) ), a t-shirt.....
For those of you who know Sal, he is very prone to tickets!!!!
And he got some of his favorite movies on DVD....the complete set of Rocky, Legends of the fall, and The last samurai... Fun.
I Love my husband very much....I am truly thankful that God blessed me with him...He is a gift to me and the kids.
Happy Birthday Sal.


2 comments:
God has blessed us both with some great husbands:) I hope you guys are doing well. How many more weeks? I am sure you are counting down. At least you won't have to go through the lovely SC summers.
Luzze ya,
Pauline
I love your husband too!
Post a Comment