I was reading through some of my old posts... its been about a year since I started this blog thing...I came across a post around Donovan's birthday last year that talked about how we did not have a baby in the house or on the way, we were in a holding pattern. Not anymore...funny how not to long after that we were pregnant. Neat how God changed my heart from possibly done to where I am today. I am waiting eagerly for the new little one to grace us with his presence. What will he look like? What will his personality be like? I know his brothers and sister will adore him..they already do.
I also read some of the posts where I was really struggling with attitude and outlook..I am glad to say I can see God's hand in that! Usually at this point in pregnancy it is even worst. I tend to micro-manage everything and it snowballs into psycho mom! I am thankful that God is speaking to me in this area. Through Him I have a choice whether to choose thankfulness or bitterness and yuck. I am thankful that I have made more right choices than not lately. Thank you Jesus for the work You do in my heart.
Sweet moment with Donovan:
This morning and most of the time lately he is full of joy...
His first words to everyone were "Good Morning Mom....Good morning Dad....and Good morning Samantha"
Most of the time I would take that for granted...but today I was thankful for his little heart.
1 comment:
Don't you just love it when our kids are being so loving and kind. Like you said, sometimes I take that for granted. Hey, I called you last week but you must have been on the phone (I didn't get an answering machine). I was going to ask to meet me at the park-the kids had a 1/2 day. Hey, have you decided on what you are going to do with Samantha-school wise? Just wondering:) Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment