It's been a little while since I last wrote... We have been busy, and life has been a little crazy. It's all good though. Last week Sal spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa (Sal's parents). He had a good time. He and grandpa picked tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini and basil from grandpa's garden. He got to play all the video games his heart desired. My in-laws have bought some video game machines for there next store and for now they are in the house and garage. Need I even say....The kids love it. Free video games!!! He also got to spend some time with grandma, at the movies and watching movies. (from what I hear bedtime is too early here at home...) I treasure so much this type of thing for the kids. I hope this time is forever engraved in their minds and hearts. That they can look back at their childhood and remember great times with their grandparents. It is nice to have both sets of grandparents accessible, growing up I did not have that. I remember times my grandmother did come to visit from Brazil I loved it! I wish it could have been more, but I'll take what I got!
As for us we are o.k. Life has thrown a couple curve balls at us this last week. It has been a little stressful, but we are both trusting that God is always in control and He knows EVERYTHING! There is NOTHING that He cannot do. I am sure that everything we go though is a chance to mature and grow in our faith. It's just that sometimes the process is not enjoyable. There has been enough in our lives to know that the end is always better than we could ever have imagined. God has a funny way of taking my expectations or plans that seem good and proving that His plans are far more magnificent. I am learning the act of patiently waiting for God. And I am also learning that their can be enjoyment in that waiting, knowing that He has great things in store.
I can look back and see that had God given me what I have today before I was ready I would not have seen the greatness in it. I cannot wait to see what my life will look like in ten years. All in it's season, for I know that He is preparing our hearts for what's next...whatever that may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment