We have been busy doing lots of fun stuff. Keeping busy!!! We have been swimming in the pool, making weekly trips to the library where the kids get rewards for reading (like free ice cream), redeeming those rewards, going to parks, and our most recent was a trip to Charlotte to see my sis-in law and the kids. Both our husbands were working and so we decided to get together. Of course, as last minute as I am and adventurous as we can both be. We decided to take a day trip to the cabin, where Bob(bro-in-law) and my mother and father in law were. We had a great time, we took the kids down to the river behind the cabin. It leads to the Watauga River in Banner Elk, NC. They had a blast!!!! It was awesome. They cannon balled, climbed, collected rock or gems as they call them, caught salamanders, built dams, looked for fish, tried building a cabin or fort, and claimed parts of the river as there own. It is such a beautiful place.
We had our own huckleberry fin adventures!
4 comments:
Yep...we had a blast!!!
Is the beard still on?
Yes, my brother.
The beard is still on and GROWING!
I am approaching 7.5 months.
The beard does not make me "hotter" in the summer heat, contrary to popular belief.
Long hair was the real summer heat nightmare.
Have you had a chance to watch any soccer? Th US National team at the Gold Cup, The Copa America or the U-20 Nat'l team at the World Cup in Canada?
Speak to you soon, I miss you.
Sal
No soccer - I turned off the tele for the summer. I have been to Hungary, and I am headed to Honduras.
I am alo still bald - and beautiful!
Post a Comment