Sunday, May 16, 2010

I realized after my last post that I totally missed my firstborns birthday (posting that is). So I guess I do not 'always' post on their birthdays! Our littlest peanut turned 2 a few weeks ago and I have not gotten around to posting anything....So instead of a long post with things I am sure you may already assume I would say. Because it should come as no surprise that I love him so very much. Here are some pictures of our weekend in Charlotte...
Pizza followed by birthday cake...mmmm!
As is customary we do not simply do one birthday cake around these parts...


Some fun on the tractor...or so I thought. Sam-Sam was NOT thrilled about the tractor...nope not at all thrilled.
Spanky "helped" grandpa with several tasks...
Tractor washing...

Car washing?? Doesn't look like he was getting to involved in the actual washing as much as he was enjoying daydreaming about cruising!

To finish off the weekend Uncle B-doggy put up an impromptu tire swing and it was awesome!


No comments: