The month of April brings many things. Birth of newness outdoors as well as the reminder of the gift of new life through the gift of the cross. My husbands and third child's birthdays as well as many other family members.
Every year I try and post on my baby's birthdays and although I am a few days late here is my post for our Spanky. I will confess that even though my post is late, that boy has had more birthday celebrations than any of us put together!
Like any of my monkeys he gives us so very much to celebrate! I can vividly remember when I discovered that I was carrying our third child. I was scared!! Very scared, the timing was not ours (hahaha...as if it ever is). We had just moved to SC and were just getting our feet on the ground with all the changes that the move brought. I don't even remember the reasons and can most assuredly say they don't hold a candle to the joy and life that Donovan brings into our daily life. He has an enthusiasm and joy for life that we should all learn from.
Thoroughly capable of soaking in all of life's moments for all they are worth!
I am humbled at God's goodness to take my initial fears and shatter them with the immeasurable gift of my Spanky.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday big D!!! Hope you had fun at your party- I know we did;) Great to see you Mari and hope to see you soon again;) Jesse wants to play with Donavan soon;)
luzze ya;)
Are they really that big, Mari? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment