I have pictures. I have stories. I have updates. I have ideas. What I don't have is TIME. I want to sit and blog and I would love to upload my pics and tell of all the wonderful and 'not so wonderful' things that have been going on. Time is very scarse lately, but I am determined to get a post up soon...hopefully before Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
LOL...It's a season...one day you'll have SOOOO much time on your hands you won't know what to do!!!
i miss you so much!!! Looking forward to some QT w/ you guys when we come in for Christmas!!! Love you!
I just love that we'll have all of eternity. I keep feeling the same thing. I want to post. I have a lot I'm learning. I have a lot of ponderings. I also love to hear other people's stories! It's crazy this season we are in! Just know that I really know what you are saying here ;)
POST MORE PHOTOS!!!!! :)
Post a Comment