Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Many Faces Of Sal...

I love this kid. Sometimes he can make me bananas (for sure), but I am so thankful to have been given the gift of mothering him. Lately, I have to say, he has become quite the comedian. With his humor we have discovered many faces.
Here are a few...


Sometimes we get the pensive look...

Other times this...

He might be calling me crazy here.??...Can't blame him!

When he doesn't know I'm looking I get the more natural smile...

And his latest look. That I might add is very fitting for him. I think it makes him look smart and scholarly (he thought I was silly making him pose like that).....

He is whole bunches of fun!!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I LOVE the glasses. I think he looks very handsome!

Gabby said...

He looks good with glass!

Christy said...

wow, he is getting SSOOOO big! I remember when I saw him in the hospital... I remember him in the basinet by your bed in NC... it's so amazing how they grow so quickly...

He is beautiful, if I can say that about a boy!

And YES... he looks amazing in those glasses... he could be a model for J Crew kids!

MrsKraft said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute...can't wait til he grows up and marries Victoria!!!

sarah said...

wow- he is one good lookin' kid!