Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is what happens when mommy turns her back and there is folded laundry left on the couch....

Maybe he was trying to help?...?

At least he thought he was helping...

9 comments:

Christy said...

sweet pictures... that is the same way in my house as well. I think we do so much laundry that they are really mimicking us and trying to help like you said...

Hope you are doing well... and enjoying your summer.

Unknown said...

Now that's funny ;)

Pauline said...

I have double the trouble...I do my laundry on the floor (I know I should know better by now with four kids) and when it is all nice and neat on the floor either Josiah comes along or Nellie (the dog). AHHH!

Kami said...

My kids are a bit older and that's the way it ends up in their drawers! I have stopped folding and just put it from the dryer into their laundry basket to take up!

Gabby said...

LOVE Sam, Sam's shirt!...LOL

Trail Rated said...

SO whats better, him helping, or a teen that wont help? HMMMM

Mari said...

I'll take a little one who is willing to help any day...

MrsKraft said...

at least your kids don't EAT your laundry...

Mari said...

HAHAHAHAHA That's so funny Jen!