Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My sweet, sweet babies!

I do not believe it is a secret that I love my babies very much, but just in case....I do. I love them very much. When I stop and think about the fact that I have four beautiful, wonderful children I can't help but feel overwhelmed with joy(sometimes shock). They are gifts to me and I adore them. Not to say they do not drive me absolutely crazy at times....I would be lying and in some major denial if I did not confess to that.
But on occasion they totally surprise me and make my heart swell....
Today Sal decided to leave me a note/card for me to find on the computer keyboard. He came upstairs to tell me he had left a note on the desk...I, assuming that it was related to something he wanted, asked "What does it say? What do you want?"
He said..."You have to go read it"
Me "I can't right now...I'm cleaning your sisters room" (Which by the way is a disaster area...really!) "What do you need?"
Him "Nothing mom, just read when you can...it's a surprise"
Me "OK"
Well when I came downstairs there it was a hand made card. Covered in stickers and decorated by my precious little man.
But the best was the inside!
With his permission...this is what it said:
"I love you, because you take care of us. I love you, because you organize for us....and for that I salute you! You are unique because we eat like pigs. (including dad and Samuel!) You are like a single pink horse, surounded by lots of ducks (kids!), a bull (dad) and a little cute bunny! (Samuel) GOD made you unique, and I'm glad he did! You encorage us, you help us, you help Samuel eat, you do the dishes, you take care of the crying bunny!
KISS! (wipe) hug X 30sec.
From,
your duck,
Sal I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"
(I quoted it word for word and the "wipe" is because he does not like kisses and wipes them off)
Ok....when I read it I felt like a loser for being so unkind when he told me about it...but I was smiling from ear to ear.... and giggling.
Sweet!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

AWWWWW!...You should post a picture of the card!
Sweet Boy!

Christy said...

that is so awesome. Those days you know you are doing something right. The Lord has blessed you with an incredible boy. Take joy in that letter... so sweet!

Unknown said...

OMGosh!!! I simply LOVE this. How wonderful! Thanks for sharing it :)

Emily said...

hellooo blogland, havn't read in forever!

this is awesome!!!! little pink horse...priceless!