Yummy! Chocolate Chip pancakes are my fav! I wish I could have been there with you guys. I'm glad you had a great time.
mnGreat pictures! What happened to Spanky's hair? I thought it was Sal for a second...the ears threw me off...lol You guys looked like you had great fun! I wish I could have met her...next time!
What happended to Donovan's hair? I know, he wanted to look like Josiah didn't he?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yummy! Chocolate Chip pancakes are my fav! I wish I could have been there with you guys. I'm glad you had a great time.
mnGreat pictures! What happened to Spanky's hair? I thought it was Sal for a second...the ears threw me off...lol You guys looked like you had great fun!
I wish I could have met her...next time!
What happended to Donovan's hair? I know, he wanted to look like Josiah didn't he?
Post a Comment