Monday, February 9, 2009

Is it Friday yet??!!??

It really feels like it should be Friday...but its only Monday. How is that? Since to me and my little self it feels like Friday I thought I'd post some pictures of our week...the whole one day of our week so far! (I know I've got serious issues...I am not in denial at all!)

Yep...we are officially pulling ourselves up to standing position...it will be no time at all and we will have a walker!!!! (Somebody please tell him he has his whole life to walk...stay a baby just a little longer!)

And some fun Wii play time!!! Got to love the faces...
And the hip!
Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

sarah said...

love it! i totally felt like today should have at least been the middle of the week if not the end... haha. i can't believe your 4th baby is already close to walking. too fast. have a great rest of the week!

Pauline said...

And the gum in Nina's mouth.