Oh my goodness...that face makes me wanna cry! I don't think I'd be able to say no either!! By the way, your snow pics put our wimpy snow pics to shame...but I'll take any snow I can get! :)
I am in the same boat with Zach. I just have to keep remembering that it is for his good, and we'll all benefit from it in the end! :)
I am there with you girl. It is very hard. I am the one that usually turns to jello. My husband on the other hand, he is strong. Thank goodness.
The lip!...Love the lip!
Can you email me Sal,Donavan & Samual's B-days? thanks!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...that face makes me wanna cry! I don't think I'd be able to say no either!! By the way, your snow pics put our wimpy snow pics to shame...but I'll take any snow I can get! :)
I am in the same boat with Zach. I just have to keep remembering that it is for his good, and we'll all benefit from it in the end! :)
I am there with you girl. It is very hard. I am the one that usually turns to jello. My husband on the other hand, he is strong. Thank goodness.
The lip!...Love the lip!
Can you email me Sal,Donavan & Samual's B-days? thanks!!!
Post a Comment