Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Worst case of Hat Head!

We had swimming today...BRRRR! It was cold this morning. And you know what? It is going to be even colder Thursday morning when we will be leaving at 6:30am again! When it was still warm I struggled driving, trying not to nod off. Oh, this is not a problem anymore! As soon as I open the door of the house all of my body is brought to full attention! I can't wait till Thursday (NOT).
After swimming the kids usually take a nice warm shower...not this morning. The water would not warm up. Not surprising at all. Actually I'm surprised the water wasn't frozen in the pipes. So after trying to rinse Spanky off we just decided to forget the not so warm shower and just get dressed. On with the clothes and the HAT....I love this hat. (He will probably hate that he wore it when he's older.)
And then.....
The hair....after the hat.....
HEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love the post hat picture... GREAT!

Pauline said...

Those are GREAT pictures:)

Tracy said...

That's funny!
Would be a great theme for a Foto Friday. ;o}

Emily said...

Love the hat head!!

I need to go to bed! I am already 30 minutes behind schedule, as I have been staying up too late recently I appointed myself a bedtime. I just love this quiet time though!

Gabby said...

SPANKY....OH SPANKY....you crack me up!...love you Donjovani!