She is free spirited and ready for what ever the day may bring. She looks forward to things with anticipation and excitement. Her curiosity and delight in life can be contagious and is most definitely needed.


She brings joy and sweetness to our everyday!


She brings joy and sweetness to our everyday!

Has enough love in that little heart of hers to go around!



Just enough glitz to keep it fun!!!

A faithful friend and companion.
A true character. She keeps us laughing and on our toes.


A true GIFT from God. Fearfully and wonderfully made by His almighty hand.




A true GIFT from God. Fearfully and wonderfully made by His almighty hand.


Six years ago today I became the mother of a sweet 8lb 6oz baby girl! My Nina! She was cute and loud. Some things have not changed...but she is irreplaceable and awesome! She is my glit in glitter and spark in sparkle. Around here we have 3 bulldogs and 1 princess. What an amazing priviledge and great adventure to have our princess. Priceless and precious she keeps it real for us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!




6 comments:
I am sure you remember the day like it was yesterday. Happy Birthday Samantha. Mari, keep on pressin' in to Christ... I know HE is needed every day with three children... I couldn't imagine with 4! God Bless,
christy
Happy birthday Samantha. Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party. Everybody had a BLAST!
Happy Thanksgiving:)
Pauline
I LOVE MY NINA GRACE! She is sooo sweeet!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
I love the "little baby girl" pictures!...love the nue-nue one!
Hope she had a great birthday! They grow up way too fast don't they...
Happy Belated Birthday!! What wonderful pictures!! In a blink they just grow up!
Happy Belated Birthday Samantha!!!
I hope we can see you soon to give you your gift!
Post a Comment