Sal and I got to get out for a while on Sunday night. My in laws came in town and watched the kids for us...Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. We had a good time...although it made me feel old. I love being with my husband but really I think we both really truly enjoy being home! We were both pretty WILD in our young years and we have totally swung to the other side of the pendulum....when a night at O'Charleys, for salad, and browsing the aisles at Wal*mart afterward constitute a date....You're old! And boring! For action we stood at the check out aisles for a few minutes and got caught up on some pretty important and critical information...The Tabloids! I know pretty sad! But we are happy and content.
I had the opportunity to go to the ladies ranch again tonight...I walked in and their were 10 beautiful faces starring at me! Wow....I have yet to walk away from there and not feel totally humbled and blessed. The time with these ladies is just as much for me as it is them...I am thankful for them.
5 comments:
totally sound like one of our dates - Except we like target and Kohls better, at least I do.
Sal did you see the stomping we gave Cuba?
I can totally relate to those kind of dates :) We are old and boring, but it's not bad. It's good that you are still doing things with him.
I'm glad you got to go out. I'm sorry to make you jealous with our vacation..... it is MUCH NEEDED.... since like camp this past summer! The Lord is good to give this to us.
Have a great fall weekend!
Mari,
enjoy those nights out... O'charley's is a great place to eat and wal-mart is a great place to walk around! Scott and I do the same thing... we never know where to go or what to do... and many times we take a walk through lowes!
Lots of love,
christy
How sad is it when we now think going to Walmart without kids a night out. lol We do the same thing when we have time to ourselves. I guess that says how old we are or at least 18 years together. We get boring as we get older lol. No matter what you do as long as you do it together is what counts. What special parents Sal has to come and watch the kids for you.
Post a Comment