Friday, October 10, 2008

9 Years!

On October 9, 1999 I was married......


Nine Years!

Three States.

Three Homes.

Four Children. (A couple extra Pounds!)

Innumerable disagreements...and make-ups.

Amazing growth individually and together.

Too many memories to count.

A true testament that God is still in the business of miracles.

A work in progress still...

But worth every minute spent with you!

I am so very blessed! I am so thankful for nine years with a man that I am learning to love in ways I never dreamed imaginable.
Here's to the rest of our life together!
I love you Sal Fontana!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you guys have a great day!

Samantha Garofalo said...

Congrats! 9 years is great!

Gabby said...

I love the old pictures...they are great!

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary! You make a cute couple. Mari, you won the giveaway of the book, churched, on my blog. Send me an email at pcmartin@charter.net with info on where to send it and I will get it out to you soon. Thanks for entering!

Catherine

Unknown said...

You just made me tear up in this post. Beautifully written! I think with music in the backgrounds AND the fact that we are so similiar.... 3 states, 3 kids, a few extra pound, and 9 years.... we're about 3 months difference. But, it was fun to offer praise to Our God Who allows for these reasons to celebrate. Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

What precious pictures!! Praise God for all He has done in your lives!! He is so good!!

I have to say, just like I told my sis Christy, I love how you all write!! Both of you are natural writers and I get chills or begin to cry when I read the words you write! I wish I could visit the blogs more often but I just don't have time!! Jen