Saturday, September 6, 2008
OVERWHELMED
I am overwhelmed....with joy. A deep joy. The kind that comes from Christ. I am content with life. I love my life. I thought I would document it here for the times when this is not so much my attitude. My God loves me in way I am slowly learning to understand, and although I pray I fully understand I will probably only truly see and understand it when I see my Savior face to face. I WILL one day see my Savior face to face! I am blessed! My husband loves me even though he sees me as I am all the time! My children love me (sometimes they claim not to) They want to be with me (all the time at least for now). I am blessed. I am overwhelmed when I see my husband with the baby. I love watching him love his little girl. My heart swells when I hear him say "Spanky" he loves that boy. I love how tender and strong his relationship with Sal is and watching it continue to develop. I am blessed. I love seeing Salvatore admire his father and want to be like him. I love watching how Samantha is enchanted by her daddy. Spanky finds comfort in his father that he finds no where else. The baby absolutely lights up when he sees the big dog Daddy. My heart swells to see each child interact with each other. When Sal leads his younger siblings and they follow. When Spanky watches out for his brother. I am blessed. When Samantha, does what comes so natural for her, mothers. I smile. To see each one love their younger brother and give of themselves. I am blessed. When they fight because their emotions run deep. I am blessed. When Sal and I don't see eye to eye. I am blessed. I am overwhelmed with the goodness of God. All that I have today is due to His goodness. I AM BLESSED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great outlook on life to have. I feel the same way... Scott and I were talking just last week, how despite the fact that we don't always see eye to eye on everything... despite our lack of communication sometimes due to the overwhelming stresses of life and children... at the end of the day we are so blessed... blessed to have one another, blessed to have three beautiful children, blessed to have a roof over our heads that somehow the Lord still provides for us. Thank you for your perspective, it has changed my outlook on my day today. Have a BLESSED day today and always! Love you girl!
I appreciate your comments on my blog, all of them. I thought they were very thoughtful, not cold.I appreciate you stopping in and praying for dad.
Post a Comment