Well...it was good. We got through all the things I had lined up for today. We are all tired and will be in bed very soon. Thanks for praying.
Our days will take some tweaking to get it right but all things considered it was a great start. I will be learning flexibility this year I'm sure!
3 comments:
more power to ya! I'm counting down the days (really years) before I have mine in school all day.
R <><
I will continue to pray for you... you are doing awesome I am sure. I am so excited that Sam slept trough the night... that is great. May the Lord continue to bless you with that.
Great news about the baby sleeping thru the night....my oldest is 14 and he hasnever slept thru the night....he's a rambler. Can't stay still long enough to stay in bed all night. ;o}
Post a Comment