Monday, August 18, 2008

Good Morning....

Listen......listen closely.....can you hear that? (Of coarse not but humor me) Nothing....all is still and quiet....because it is 6:30 AM. For all of you out there that know me I know what your thinking "Mari awake at 6:30am?!?! What is going on???????" Well people must be praying. Last night when I went to bed my husband asked what time we would be starting up this morning to which I answered "I have no idea it all depends on the baby and what time I get up" (I can do that you know not start at any specific time I love it! But on the same note I do think this year will have to have a little more structure time wise. ) So last night the baby ate at 9pm and then again at....drum roll please.....6am! This is awesome and unexpected because just a few days ago he was eating at 10pm-ish and 3am-ish and then again at around 8... It has been a challenge to keep him on the same schedule daily because of all the belly issues and I think we may finally have that under control...can I get a yippee?!? (Yippee??? whats up with Yippee?)

As much as I would want to stay here and just blah blah some more I am done with my bagel and sweet tea....yes sweet tea for breakfast. Before any of you start to say anything I have given it some thought and Sweet tea is not much different than iced coffee. So there...I don't drink coffee in the morning I drink tea. I am so glad I'm an adult I can get away with that.

"Hey mom can I have sweet tea with my breakfast??"
"No way child, you may have milk or juice"
"Why mom?"
"Well because its good for you"{only adults can load themselves up with caffeine and sugar in the morning (: }
And with that I'm off...let you know later how it went.