So here's how our conversation at the dinner table went last night....
Spanky: "Mom are you going to have another baby??"
Me: "Huh?? What?? Um Why??"
Sal: "Yeah Mom...Have another baby..maybe this time it will be twins! I want 12!"
Me and Daddy: (almost in unison) "Oh No it wouldn't be twins!"
Spanky: "yeah twins!"
Me: "Do you guys realize what that would mean? Less time with mom, I would be busier. You guys would have to divide your time with us even more. And as you get older some things you may want you would do with out because their would more people to buy things for???"
Sal: "yeah mom I'll just use my own money."
Donovan: "yeah Sure!" ( I know he does not understand the weight of the decision)
Samantha: "NOOOOOOOO.....(in a whine)
Me and Daddy: (Glanced at each other kind of taken aback...but with small grins)
Me: (in my head) "Well at least I know the dream of big family is not just my own."
Small disclaimer we will not leave this decision up to them.
2 comments:
If we left those dicisions up to boys they would have a football team...o'yeah...and no girls,right!
Wow, could you imagine if we left that decision up to them... I think I would have about twenty by now... and multiple sets of twins. That is what Eli prayed for when I was pregnant with Lilly and Zach. AAHHH!!!
Eli is wanting to have 10 when he gets older.... Scott and I tell him, wait until you have one to see what you think about 10.
Man, children do know how to make you laugh!
Post a Comment