My Three Boys are so sweet....My princess is gone for the week. She is with her Grandma having a great time!We started our week at the doctors office for a change...the baby has started prevacid hopefully this will be the solution. And Donovan started a round of 3 shots of antibiotic for his ear infection that has not yet cleared up. I kindly informed the doctor that he was a nice guy but I have had my share of the green room and the red room! I would like to take a hiatus from the doctors office for a while! So we will see.
As far as my TV show...I guess the cameras are on break for a little while. I'll keep you posted.
It takes all of my self control not to bite these hands.....especially his thumb! I love it!
All my boys just adore their daddy....and every one of our babies have smiled bigger and brighter at daddy...I love it. Good for daddy's ego :)
4 comments:
Love the pictures of the family. But you can't have all the fun nibbling on your little one save some for the rest of us lol.
Billie
so are you missing sammy? isn't just a world of difference when just one is missing?
great seeing you on sunday.
got to love those boys!!!
Oh...those little fingers are so sweet....and you just want to pinch those little cheeks!
So sweet!
Tracy
Post a Comment