Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blueberries!!!

We went blueberry picking today....YUMMY! I think the kids ate more than they actually put in their buckets. After a little while they were done and our buckets were empty. We managed to get 3/4 of one of them full. I will be going back solo!
They are delicious!

They inspected them and upon approval ingested them.

Caught in the act!

YUMMY!
I have already started looking up all sorts of blueberry recipes. This could be really bad.
The farm is actually only a few miles from our house. I had no idea there was blueberry picking so close by.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love blueberries! That looks like a lot of fun.

Christy said...

save some for us ! I wish we had that close to us, mt kids devour blueberries... and the price of blueberries is CRAZY! Hope you are doing well.

Pauline said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I need to take the kids. Do you know if they have a website?
Pauline

Unknown said...

What fun! I bet that way was way cheaper than the grocery store. I can't believe how expensive blueberries are!