We made it out to the park today. Me and the kids met a friend their....I estimated a departure of 12pm and we actually made it out by 1pm.....not too bad i must say...
Good for you:) I just found out about that park. We have driven by a couple of times-it looks like fun. Hey, I got your message and I do have boy clothes for you. Although they are a little too big for him right now. But you can have them. I'll try to call you sometime today.
Hey Mari!So glad you made it out! I remember those days well:) Where is that park? It looks like a nice one. Your family is so cute, love the pictures, take care!
3 comments:
Good for you:) I just found out about that park. We have driven by a couple of times-it looks like fun.
Hey, I got your message and I do have boy clothes for you. Although they are a little too big for him right now. But you can have them. I'll try to call you sometime today.
Hey Mari!So glad you made it out! I remember those days well:) Where is that park? It looks like a nice one. Your family is so cute, love the pictures, take care!
Hi Mari! My sister Sam just told me about the new addition - Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well. :)
Post a Comment