Saturday, April 26, 2008

MOOOO...

Sal's face sums up the smell!!!


We had a good time at the Happy Cow Creamery yesterday. The kids got to see where the cows were milked and how the milk was stored and how it was packaged for sale. We had some of the milk that was packaged that morning and some ice cream from another local farm near-by. Yum-Yum.

We enjoyed ourselves....on the way home some of our friends had passed a civil war reenactment, so we decided to stop by and see. It was very interesting. Men and women all dressed in the time period and each had their own tent and stuff to show the kids from the time period. The ladies were all dressed as well and graced us with some harp playing. It was really neat to see. Maybe next year we will try and research where they have some more of these reenactments...especially for our SC history. Too much fun....Sorry no pictures of the reenactment, by that point I was tired and starting to swell...
Tomorrow is Donovan's birthday...I can hardly believe it my little guy is 4!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Where is this Happy Cow Creamery? Is it near by? I bet that was fun. Is it only for big groups or could I get a small group together to go? I would love to get some more info. on this one:)

Wow, your baby boy is 4! I know what you mean, Jesse will be 4 in June. WOW! Time really does fly:)

See ya:)
Pauline

Emily said...

How fun:) Sounds like you guys are busy lately, how are you feeling? How far along are you? Thanks for your sweet comments too, talk soon:)