Saturday, December 1, 2007

WHO IS THAT GUY!?!




Hello,


Today we had Sal and Samantha's first games. Sal played his first b-ball game and he scored....it was fun. Then later Samantha cheered.....she was cute. Full of spunk! Donovan did well on the bleachers....poor thing he would love to be on the court.....at this point I think he would even cheer if he could!!!! It was nice for us to all be there...last year, because of school and work, Sal couldn't be at the games or the practices....I enjoyed watching him watch his kids....






Our Saturdays for the next 2 months will be taken....all day. There's a gap between their games so we are at the gym pretty much all day! I guess it's not going to get any less busy....

We came home in between games today...and hung out for about 40 minutes.....and......

In case you don't remember what he would look like.....yep, that's Sal with the kids...and yes the date on the picture is right...HE SHAVED!!!!
I asked him why and he said.... "because I felt like shaving" I know sounds a little like "I felt like running" So his beard days are gone for now....we'll see if it comes back...
It took Donovan a few minutes of listening to his voice to be convinced that it was daddy....I'm glad he shaved...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Sal looks so different-wow! I bet it feels so weird to have a beard like his gone, seems like it would feel cold:)
Also, kids are adorable! I didn't know they had cheering at Samantha's age. You'll have to fill me in on that sometime, When she's older Elly would love that I think. Where do you guys play?
Thanks for your sweet note today!
Blessings-Emily

He Knows My Name said...

thank you mari for stopping by my blog. thank you too for praying for my family at this time of loss. this is the closest loss i have had but i truly feel God's strength and see my mom comming around really in these last 2 days.

you said you came thru bethanne's blog. she is the sweetest and is always full of encouragement. i enjoy her blog tremendously.

your husband shaved. i didn't see the before but when mine shaved his off when the kids were small they cried, i guess they didn't like the new dad look. kids are funny.

thanks again for stopping by i'll do the same.

~janel

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you (and your family in this post.) You all are certainly busy!!! What fun it looks like you are having with your kiddos. I'll come back and visit your blog again ;)

BethAnne said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your encouraging words. Your family is beautiful! I hope you will visit and feel free to comment often!

Trail Rated said...

HE LOOKS SO YOUNG!