The weather here has been absolutely beautiful. I LOVE THE FALL!!!!!! We have got a small taste of fall this week....hopefully we will stay at these temperatures. Everything about this weather lifts my spirits. I love the way the air smells, feels and the cool breeze!!!!!!!! If you don't know what I mean by the smell of fall then, I feel sorry for you! It's the best. I've already put my fall wreath on the door and my mums are starting to bloom. I can't wait for the leaves to fall and the smell of burning leaves to fill the air. Oh! I just love this time of year. And it's the predecessor of my next favorite time of year....winter Christmas!!!! O.K. I know I'm getting ahead of myself.
Seasons changing make me giddy!
2 comments:
I hate to burst your bubble but it's going to be 90 degrees this weekend!...I love you too!
SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I DID SAY A TASTE OF FALL!!!!!
Post a Comment