WOW....My Donovan is three.....He is a ball of fun! His personality is too big for his body (and he is pretty large for being three). He was sooooo excited about picking out his b-day cake (mommy's week was way to complicated to bake one although I wish I had). But it was worth seeing his expression and excitement! Especially getting to put the spiderman guys on it and then getting to lick the bottoms!! It is so much fun to watch him and really capture what the world looks like to him. To be so full of adventure and to be discovering so much in such a big world with such a sweet trust and excitement. Not having experienced anything to keep it from being simple and wonderful. Makes me wonder what it must have been like in the garden before sin???? How great to be able to experience God's magnificent creation with out the junk.(without saying that it would have been amazing to walk and talk with God side by side!!) I want so much for my kids to experience this life and the wonderful things that God gives us here....but how I sometimes long to be where we really belong, and skip the yuck we go through here....
Any way, This weekend has been good. Very full already! We have been busy, busy. Sal's parents are here and we have been all over the place. The kids love spending time with them. Donovan calls them both grandpa...This morning when he got up he asked "Is grandpa still here?" I said yes and he said "And the other grandpa too?"
Sal and Samantha had there last soccer game this morning and that was good...Samantha wanted her trophy. She was really excited she got her own trophy. All these years she's been looking at sal's and now she has her own! Now she says she wants a baseball one. (I guess she wants to make sure she's not missing anything good, if sal's done it maybe I should try it...)
CIAO!
5 comments:
Donovan thinks he's 13...not 3!!!
Sal and Mari having a large child - I can hardly believe it. Is little Sal 6 foot yet?
they sure grow quickly huh? how long do you think adam and eve got in the garden before they decided to sin? such greatness to look forward to!
I have no idea how long....but I wonder how bad they must have felt having tasted the really good life and then having lost it because of their sin(a piece of fruit)...I know I would have felt pretty stupid!!!
Hey trail rated...sal's almost 5 ft....
Post a Comment