Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding



I took pictures for a wedding this weekend.

I came away with a few new insights:

* Weddings are extremely stressful


* I do not believe weddings are my preferred event to photograph

* Children are actually easier to work with when dealing with cameras

* Lastly but most important I really want/need Photoshop!

It was a beautiful wedding. I am so excited for the new Mr. and Mrs.!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I have photoshop. It is really challenging to use!! You can come try it out....but that's stressful too!! :)

Gabby said...

Great shots! I love them!

Tracy said...

Have you tried paint.net? It has alot of similiar features. I have worked with both of them (photoshop and Paint.net) and I think it's easier to use too. Plus, paint.nert i sfree ;o) You can add tons of plugins and effects too! G
reat pictures by the way!

Samantha Garofalo said...

I also use paint.net. it's a great program

Excellent photos!

MrsKraft said...

Mari,
First CONGRATULATONS on your new little one!! When are you due?
Second, your shots are gorgeous! It's a lot of work, but the money can be really nice!
Keep it up!