I am once again in amazement at the goodness of my Father! My Abba who sees me and always has. I rarely get the bigger picture of anything and I do not assume that it is even something of which I need to be informed. Yet, my Father who sees me and knows me like no other has once again taken my idea of His goodness to a totally new place!
He sees and has always seen...This is something I have always struggled with. I know truth and I understand that all things have been filtered through His fingers of love. He is a just God. A jealous God. It is the fall of man and the choice of man to sin that heaps a world of hurt and consequence. Yet, even still, knowing that He sees it has been a tough one.
At times the only thing and the right thing has been to trust His sovereignty. As a parent I have had the opportunity to recognize that my children will not always understand my choices for them and that those choices may at times hurt them now...but I as the parent do see the later and am trying to make the best choice for them now. The extremely large difference is that God has always had me in the palm of His hand and He DOES make the right choices for me.
What truly amazes me is when He chooses in His sovereignty to show me a glimpse of His plans. To give me a live and in color picture of His goodness, His wisdom, His sovereignty and today I KNOW in a whole new light that He does SEE me! His timing is ALWAYS perfect and I know that in my head and usually struggle with the trusting it in my heart.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude at how much He loves me! That He does give me the desires of my heart!
I have a sister. I always wanted to know her. Longed to have a relationship, but after so long I imagined it was not in His plan. I had made some attempts at finding her but was unsuccessful. I let it go.
Yesterday I spoke to her for the first time. I am so excited to see what God does with all of this!
But regardless I know today more than ever before that HE SEES me and always has. His ways are far above mine!
I have such peace that this was His appointed time for us to meet.
A glimpse into the tapestry He is weaving!
2 comments:
Wow---can't wait to hear all about it! Call me! I love you and continue to pray....
Wow, is exactly right!!!!! I too can't wait to hear all about it. And you are right, El Roi!!! :)
Post a Comment