So when I leave laundry on the couch I find an absolute mess everywhere. Today I discovered that if I leave the broom lying on the floor of the kitchen I will get unexpected help. I might have to leave the broom there all the time!
Too cute...I think he was shocked at the mess...
He turned around and gave Nina this look and then turned back around and kept sweeping. By the look on his face in this next picture I think its safe to say he was pretty proud of himself!
We are keeping busy while the 2 older boys are away. They are with their grandma and grandpa...I miss my boys, but I know they are having a great time!
Even though the 2 older boys are gone....These 2 are keeping me busy and occupied.
2 comments:
WOW!!! Your family room looks GOOD!!!
It is amazing what some paint and new furniture will do...huh!
Now if it didn't require so much hard work we'd do alot more projects!!!
Can your kids come to my house when they're done with yours??
Post a Comment