Monday, June 1, 2009

He knows my name....

He knows my name...and so much more. He knows the depths of my heart and He loves me. He loves me enough to bring me to my knees. I do not know the why of so many things.
I am so thankful that He keeps me in His grip. I am grateful for reminders of how easily we can slip. Of how important it is to stay tucked into Him. So very humbled that He loves me.
He is more than my friend....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good and so grateful for this!

Christy said...

great reminder. I was talking with my girlfriend last night about a subject that ties right in with this. God is good... all the time!

Please be praying for my girlfriend... Christy... I told you of her about 2 years ago. Her husband cheated on her and she was staying with him... she held out for two years... he is not wanting it anymore so she is leaving and going back to Cali. She is devestated and her heart is so very broken.

sarah said...

great truth! oh and Will would have not gotten out of that mud either....looks like so much fun!

Pauline said...

Hey, check out this website: http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/
They have some great American Girl Party ideas. Hope you are well. Call me when you want to have a girls night.